当前位置:快学网资格考试国际货运代理考试2017货运代理考试:付款paymentterms(2)» 正文

2017货运代理考试:付款paymentterms(2)

[05-16 16:21:15]   来源:http://www.kuaixue5.com  国际货运代理考试   阅读:8252
概要: 概要:we‘ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。the draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.汇票已经交银行按光票托收。you can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。we’re sending our draft through bank of china for documentary collection.我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。we‘ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。we’ll draw a sight bill in favour of the
2017货运代理考试:付款paymentterms(2),标签:国际货运代理考试真题,国际货运代理考试题,http://www.kuaixue5.com

we‘ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

the draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

you can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

we’re sending our draft through bank of china for documentary collection.我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

we‘ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

we’ll draw a sight bill in favour of the export bank singapore.我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

we‘ve already remitted the amount by cheque.我们已经将款以支票汇出。

we enclose a cheque for rmb200。

我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

words and phrases

discount贴现

draft汇票

clean bill光票

documentary bill跟单汇票

sight bill即期汇票

time bill远期汇票

usance bill远期汇票

commercial bill商业汇票

banker’s bill商业汇票

banker‘s bill银行汇票

we’ll agree to change the terms of payment from l/c at sight to d/p at sight.我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。

we accept d/p payment for future dealings.以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。

we can do the business on 60 days d/p basis.我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

we agree to draw at 30 days d/p。

我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。

www.kuaixue5.com

we‘ll draw d/p against your purchase.我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。

as a special sign of encouragement, we’ll consider accepting payment by d/p at this sales-purchasing stage.在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。

we regret we can‘t accept “cash against documents” on arrival of goods at destination.很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。

the buyer suggested d/a as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。

we can’t agree to draw at 30 days d/a.我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

so it‘s better for us to adopt d/p or d/a.因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。

i suppose d/p or d/a should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

it would help me greatly if you would accept d/a or d/p.如果您能接受d/p或d/a付款,那可帮了我们大忙。

could you make an exception and accept d/a or d/p?您能否来个例外,接受d/a或d/p付款方式?

words and phrases

documents against payment (d/p)付款交单documents against payment at sight (d/p sight)即期付款交单documents against payment after sight (d/p sight)远期付款交单documents against acceptance (d/a)承兑交单dealing交易,生意sales-purchasing促销,推销stage阶段,过程destination目的地to make exception例外cash against payment凭单付款(五)we insist on a letter of credit.我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

as i’ve said, we require payment by l/c.我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

we still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

we always require l/c for our exports.我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

l/c at sight is normal for our exports to France.我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

we pay by l/c for our imports。

进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

you must be aware that an irrevocable l/c gives the exporter the additional protection of banker‘s guarantee.你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

is the wording of “confirmed” necessary for the letter of credit?信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

for payment we require 100% value, irrevocable l/c in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

what do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by d/p?百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

please notify us of l/c number by telex immediately.请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

the beneficiary of the l/c is to be china national corporation, beijing.信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

will you please increase the credit to $1000?能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

the credit is short opened to the amount of rmb100.信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

your l/c no. 48 is short of $29。

你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。

many banks in europe are in a position to open l/c and effect payment in renminbi.欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。


Tag:国际货运代理考试国际货运代理考试真题,国际货运代理考试题国际货运代理考试
上一篇:新闻串烧:细说今日热点新闻事件(2017.10.21)

发表评论

表达一些您的想法吧!

文明评论,理性发言!

分类导航